Social Media Response Hours: M-F 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
TrustTexas Bank believes in the value of open and honest communication and welcomes the opportunity for the public to make comments on social media platforms. However, we have established rules to maintain a “community-friendly” and “work-safe” site.
- House Rules -
We reserve the right to remove comments and/or block users for the following reasons:
- Inappropriate words or phrases
- Off-topic or irrelevant content
- Any personal information
- Personal attacks
- Impersonations of another individual or company
- Language that is abusive toward the bank or other commentators
- Content that promotes hate or attacks groups of people based on ethnic, religious or other criteria
- Discussions of (or advocacy for) political or religious points-of-view
- Content that strays far off-topic from the original post
- Content deemed to not be legally appropriate
By submitting a comment on one of our social media platforms, you agree that the text of the comment is your own and that this site, TrustTexas Bank, and its representatives, are not liable for any and all repercussions and/or damages that might occur as a result of your post.
***TrustTexas Bank will never request bank account or personal information over the phone, online or in an email. If this happens to you, do not give out your information and please inform us immediately. To report a suspicious phone call, email or social media message, please call TrustTexas Bank, (800) 342-0679.