Cash flow is the lifeblood of all business. Our new version of Business Online Banking is designed to make managing your cash, payables, and receivables easier than ever.
More advanced tools to better manage your business
Yes, it's a fresh, new look. One that translates perfectly from your desktop or laptop to your tablet. Behind that new look, you'll find the same powerful banking software you rely on - with important new features:
- Responsive design to enhance your mobile and tablet experience
- Touch-friendly screens
- Intuitive navigation
- Embedded ACH
- Enhanced functionality for stop payments
- New Personal Profile to simplify managing your user information
First time log on
- Business Online users will log on as usual with the same user name and password.
- For token users, log on as usual using the same token. New tokens are not required.
- You will be asked to read and accept our Online Banking Account Agreement during the first time log on.
- All of your information, reports, templates, and user settings from the previous version of Business Online Banking are automatically installed and ready to use.
New system requirements
- Operating systems supported by Business Online 6.0:
- Windows 10 and newer (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Mac OS 10.7 or newer
- Browsers supported:
- Internet Explorer 11.0 and newer
- Google Chrome (current version)
- Mozilla Firefox (current version)
- Apple Safari 8.0 and newer
- Microsoft Edge
- All Business Online users are encouraged to update older operating systems and browsers.
If you have questions about any of our business services, please contact us at (800) 342-0679.